2 min read
15 ways you can maximize the most form your day.
- Have a purpose. With no direction, you will waste time
- Have a 10-year plan, something to live up to and to measure progress
- Have a daily big target to achieve in line with your 10-year plan and purpose. In a day you may end up doing many little things that take you only a short distance, but have a big accomplishment to pursue each day
- Have few friends in line with your values and purpose. It is not in the quantity of friends but the quality of friends
- Avoid gossiping time. Too much time is wasted talking about other people and unconstructive talks
- Minimize chatting time. Many time wasters will want to waste time with you. Ignore them
- Control your sexual urges. Lust will make you waste precious time on pornography, potential sexual experiences and curious sexcapades
- Avoid affairs. Nothing wastes your time and money like affairs. They end, then you wonder "What was it all for?"
- Learn to say no. You will get many requests and invites. Be picky
- Work out. It will make you more productive
- Avoid overthinking. Worry solves nothing, but only slows you down. Don't stagnate in low moments or panic
- Ignore petty fights. People who don't value their time will want to drag you into their mess. Don't take the bait
- Minimize entertainment. It is good to unwind but with moderation
- Don't try to copy others, including your spouse. Find your own priorities and rhythm. If you try hard to fit in to how others live, you will lose time
- Sleep well and take good care of your health. You have only one body, if you abuse it, it will fight your progress.
Time management is crucial. Once you lose a day, you can't get it back